If you’ve already automated your benefits enrollment, you’re on the right track. But all programs are not created equal.
With all the info that’s out there, it can be difficult for employers to determine what is — and what isn’t — essential when it comes to benefits enrollment.
To ensure you’re getting the most out of your enrollment program, make sure these features are included:
- A comparison of the various benefit options staffers selected (last year vs. this year)
- A comparison of your firm’s contributions, total comp, employee withholdings, etc. (last year vs. this year)
- Online comparison of all plans (this allows staffers to take compare options)
- Health directories
- Health calculators
- Models of plans and data based on various scenarios, and
- Online Summary Plan Descriptions.
For a more detailed description of these features, check out this site.