Sure, there are some days when everyone gets on your nerves. But check out the off-the-wall gripes these people have about the folks they spend 9 to 5 with.
Whether you’re the one fielding the gripes or simply commiserating with co-workers, chances are you’ve never heard many of these, collected by CareerBuilder and others submitted from long-suffering employees everywhere:
- Says “Gotcha” at least 20 times a day.
- Wears pajamas to work.
- Reminds co-worker too much of Bambi.
- Has the wrong aura.
- Flosses his teeth at his desk.
- May be a pimp.
- Eats all the good cookies in the office.
- Breathes too loudly.
- Is personally responsible for the federally mandated tax increase.
- Is so polite, it’s infuriating.
- Smells like road ramps.
- Too easily astounded.
- Trying to poison co-worker.
- Has a body that’s magnetic and keeps deactivating co-worker’s magnetic access card.
- Talks “baby talk” to his wife on the phone.
- Spends too much time tending to stray cats around the building.
- Has big hair.
- Too suntanned.
- Wants to check a co-worker for ticks.
- Has bells on her shoes (and it was not the holidays, as if that would have made it OK).
- Keeps using the ladies’ room (a male employee) because the men’s room is too messy.
- Is a perpetual dieter who is sent wailing by the mere sight of a cookie or cake.
- Taps his feet all day on the plastic mat meant to protect the carpet.
- Only wears slippers at work.
- Says the letter “Q” every time she sneezes.
Have a co-worker complaint you’d like to share? Do so in the comments section.