Sometimes you may wonder whether you work in a preschool, an insane asylum or a zoo. We bet these folks were thinking the same thing.
Everybody’s got some story of a strange or wild thing they’ve witnessed all in a day’s work. We’ve compiled some of the nuttiest ones out there.
See how your experiences from 9 to 5 compare against these:
- An admin cutting out pictures of clouds, for no apparent reason.
- A boss who brushes her teeth at her desk.
- Someone setting up an ant farm in the boss’s office – at the boss’s request!
- A co-worker picking gum out of the rugs in the buildings with a set of keys.
- An exec super-gluing his own broken tooth back on.
- An employee ate all the cheese off the pizza box in the middle of a meeting.
- A boss who brought a sippy cup to a meeting and would proceed to drink from it.
- Co-worker who wears 3-D glasses with the lenses cut out all day.
- Someone who repeatedly bangs a mallet on a desk for no apparent reason. (No, this individual is not a judge.)
- A manager who bounces a tennis ball every time he is on the phone.
- A co-worker who talks to office technology: the copier, the fax machine, the printer.
- An employee spraying the boss’s bald head with sunscreen.
Have a strange sighting from work to add to the list? Share it here.