It’s the most wonderful time of the year … unless you work for one of the companies giving out these holiday gifts.
We’ve scoured the web for the worst real-life corporate holiday gifts ever given. We bet this list will have you longing for the free ham.
- A single candy cane
- A plant covered in poison ivy and ants.
- Corporate logo toilet paper holders
- Fruit baskets full of rotten food
- A single Bic pen
- A plastic rock that says “You Rock”
- A ham to a vegetarian
- Wooden hair brushes to bald male employees
- A kitchen soap dish dressed in a homemade apron
- A broom
- Dental floss
- A toilet seat
- One slipper
- A used spatula
- A doorknob
- Legos (for a 34 year old adult)
- A bag of cotton balls
- A turquoise mankini (Note: The recipient was 60 years old and weighed 250 pounds)
- A copy of Thyroids for Dummies
- An airhorn
- Hotel shampoo and conditioner sets
- An expired smoked duck
- A corkscrew leftover from an old sales promotion
- A no-longer-live grenade, to be used as a paper weight, and
- Poo-pourri – air freshener spray.
Have a horrible holiday gift to add to this list? Post it here.