There may be times when your staffers curse the technology they rely on day in and day out. Remind them it could be worse – they could have to work with these worst inventions of all time.
Crashing systems, jammed faxes, computer viruses – your people may wonder how they ever got along before all this technology came along!
But the next time Finance frustration levels are hitting an all-time high, try brainstorming some of the worst inventions of all time.
To get you started, here’s a list:
- Left-handed scissors. Never work – what’s the point?
- The “Flo-Bee” self haircut system. There’s a reason no one over the age of six cuts his own hair.
- A black highlighter. Otherwise known as a Sharpie.
- The pet rock. Unless you’re the marketer who came up with this one.
- The “Billy Bass” singing fish. That should have been “the one that got away.”
- A battery-powered battery charger. This was not thought through.
- Re-usable toilet paper. This is one go-green strategy to flush.
- A pedal-powered wheelchair. This individual should have been fired.
If you have an invention to add to the list add it here.