Before we bid farewell to 2013, we’re taking one last look at the most-popular CFO Daily News stories of the past year. Based on your clicks (thanks for reading!), here are the top 10 stories of 2013.
Mileage rate, bad bosses & Obamacare
- IRS lowers mileage rate – brace for the backlash!
- Their bosses asked them to do what? 15 crazy requests
- 5 tough-to-spot signs that invoice is a fake
- October 1 Obamacare deadline looms – are you ready?
- A/P’s critical role in healthcare reform compliance
- How Obamacare could cost firms their top Finance staffers
- 4 statements that cause employees to hate their boss
- IRS, SSA release critical year-end updates for Finance
- Moving employees up the engagement ladder in 5 steps
- Supreme Court DOMA ruling: 7 bases for Finance to cover