2021 Payables Insight Report
A Buyer’s Guide to Accounts Payable Automation Software
It’s widely acknowledged that manual A/P leads to a slower process, lost documents, fewer discounts, and poor supplier relationships. But the pandemic exposed an even darker downside to manual A/P.
The top A/P experts documented everything they learned from 2020 and 2021 – the good, the bad, and the especially ugly.
The companies that applied the lessons learned not only saw benefits in their A/P teams, but they also were able to transfer the learnings to their organizations at large.
And now you can get all of those same lessons in the 2021 Payables Insight Report.
This free report, featuring insights from over 300 A/P professionals, includes:
- The way costly and outdated A/P processes put the health and safety of your employees at risk (find it on page 3)
- Two main lessons that experts are using to drive their decision making for the future (page 5)
- The one method that has a large impact on the overall performance of your AP department – the answer on page 9 might surprise you
- Insights into the four main types of A/P software and which one is the most popular choice for finance departments (page 16)
- The five core features that your A/P software must have – and tips on how to maximize the benefits from each of those features (find these on pages 18-21)
- Data on the latest and greatest in A/P tech – what the best of the best are already using, and what you should be focused on implementing next (page 21-22)
- A detailed Buyer’s Guide if you are interested in updating your existing solution to propel your team forward (beginning on page 23)
- How to avoid more frustration and inefficiency than you had before implementation by taking these three crucial steps (page 24)
Download the free 2021 Payables Insight Report today.
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE WHITE PAPER
By downloading this asset, you will be subscribed to the CFO Daily News email newsletter that delivers practical advice and resources to help you navigate everyday finance challenges. You may also be contacted by this whitepaper provider.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.