Thursday, December 5th, 2019 | Choose your preferred time
5 Steps to Simplify Your Financial Close
Work smarter, not harder
It’s month end and the switch flips.
The accounting team goes heads down, closing the books for a few days (only a few if they’re lucky). Sure, it’s a bit manual. There are errors here and there that require repeating steps and extra auditing of the data to get it right.
But end of the day, they work the process as they always have and get it done because that’s what they do. This repeats month after month, quarter after quarter culminating with year-end close.
Here’s the downside to this monotony…
CFOs and Finance managers have to wait to make strategic decisions till the latest numbers come in. Their staff and the data they need is tied up in tedious close operations, stealing time from value-adding analysis and processing they should be doing.
Meanwhile, the accounting department is running (and re-running) reports, compiling data and trying to hit deadlines. The cumbersome, manual tasks are repeated every time there’s an error and stress-levels are high.
What if your close process could be streamlined?
This complimentary webinar, sponsored by Workiva, provides straight-forward, actionable strategies to make your job easier and get the numbers where they need to be, faster.
This program dives into:
- The complexities of managing data and the inherent risks that result from inefficient processes
- Best practices for better data management, to improve accuracy and timeliness of financial reporting
- An actionable plan to overcome data challenges that hold-up progress and decision making
- Ways to create sustainable change in your close process that saves time and resources
- Plus: When you register you’ll immediately receive a complimentary e-guide on connected reporting and compliance
Duration: 1 hour
Dominick Fatibene , Senior Product Marketing Manager at Workiva
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday finance challenges.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.