Tuesday, November 10th, 2020 | Choose your preferred time
Controlling Expenses + Cash Flow in a COVID Remote Workplace
Mitigate Risk and Ensure Every
Dollar is Accounted For
COVID-19 has forced organizations to allow employees to work from remote locations (i.e. in their homes). This presents several challenges – mainly, collaboration/coordination may not be as effective. However, the same functions MUST be performed regardless of how and where workforces are physically located.
Accounts Payables remains key – it’s the center of all expenses, plus cash authorizations and approvals.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to efficiently manage expenses via automated A/P and how to accomplish all functions regardless of location.
How do you successfully control expenses and cash in a remote workforce?
- Maximize technology for automated authorizations and approvals
- Use technology to establish limits, plus authority and approvals with real-time notifications, while ensuring employees remain responsible
- Focus on flagging the exceptions rather than spending time on manual approvals and reconciliation
- How to efficiently manage expenses & cash by leveraging technology while working remotely
- How to accomplish all related functions & activities, regardless of location
- Improve workflow, cash flow, and reporting
Carl Young is an Author, Speaker, Trainer, Consultant, and Organizational Coach. He holds an MBA and completed graduate studies in Accounting and Taxation.
- Young is a former CFO of a $275M, high-growth technology-based company.
- He has over 25 years of senior-level business management experience, as well as 25 years of training experience in finance, accounting, and business management.
- Young is a member of the: American Society of Corporate Controllers, Council of Experts (investment firm Gersen & Lehrman), Society of Industry Leaders (sponsored by Standard & Poors), and the National Association of Accountants.
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday HR challenges.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.