Tuesday, November 30th, 2021 | Choose your preferred time
Align Financial Management Solutions to Meet Your Evolving Business Needs
Having the right financial management solutions for your organization can make the difference between merely staying in business and excelling.
Fierce competition means organizations must continuously pursue and improve upon efficiency and productivity or be lapped by their competitors.
And yet, many financial reporting systems are the antithesis of efficiency.
Finance teams are spending far too much time on manual and administrative tasks, often because of spreadsheet-based systems. Home-grown systems that have reached their breaking point often require constant maintenance and workarounds. Siloed information on spreadsheets and in disjointed systems mean it is difficult to access reporting across the business.
Join us to learn how to increase the performance of your financial reporting system to better meet your evolving business needs and position you to excel. Discover how to minimize manual processes and reduce waste and errors, while providing your business decision-makers with real-time access to critical information.
By the end of this webinar you’ll know:
- How actionable reporting and analytics from your financial system help your business thrive and grow
- Ways to automate and streamline your financial decision-making and connect them to operational logistics – and where to start
- The types of workflows and tasks that should be automated – and some that shouldn’t
- How financial data can be better collected, stored, and analyzed to prepare for the future
- How to better balance resources against deadlines, quality requirements, and budgets
- Proven ideas to make your budgeting and forecasting more effective – even on your existing system
- Considerations for buying financial management tech and features to look for
Michelle Coussens, Business Strategist
Michelle Coussens is a frequently sought out speaker for numerous types of organizations on a wide range of topics related to the workplace, including but not limited to, talent management, business safety and continuity, and financial acuity. In 2020, she created and delivered more than 40 well-regarded presentations for numerous organizations around the world.
She is a resourceful, resilient, and relentless business professional with demonstrated success in building new programs, driving short-term efficiencies, and improving long-term effectiveness all through innovation, rigor, and courageous leadership. She has direct experience with a variety of industries, as well as in consulting, education, and not-for-profit organizations.
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday finance challenges.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.