Wednesday, September 15th, 2021 | Choose your preferred time
The Truth About Automated A/P: The Good, The Bad, The Overhyped Promises
Get the straight truth on overcoming the barriers to improved AP performance – and more
AP has been identified as the most time-consuming function in Finance….again.
What’s frustrating to AP leaders is that they know the costs and inefficiencies of manual processing, but they’re not able to implement changes due to a lack of both financial and internal resources (IT, anyone?).
They also face resistance to using automations and electronic payments because of concerns over security, risk, and fraud.
That last one’s tough to swallow, as contrary to popular beliefs about payment methods, 57% of AP departments surveyed said it’s actually paper checks that are most vulnerable to fraud.
It’s time to recognize the truth about AP automation – the good, the bad, and the overhyped promises made by vendors that rarely deliver.
And if you’re also looking to improve A/P’s efficiency while increasing security reducing risk, this webinar won’t disappoint.
By the end of this free webinar, you’ll know how to:
- Reduce the time it takes to complete your financial close by at least 25%.
- Create a best-in-class partner experience that drastically speeds up payments – and enables you to scale your supplier network without dramatically increasing cost.
- Cut 80% of your manual AP workload – and reduce errors at the same time.
- Sidestep the common barriers companies face when trying to automate their accounts payable.
- Add the top tools you need to reduce your risk of fraud and equip your staff with the best financial controls.
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday finance challenges.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.