Haven’t been having the best luck with the new hires in Finance? Make sure you’re asking these key interview questions.
These five questions will help give you the most insight into a job candidate:
1. How soon after you started your last position did you consider yourself a productive employee?
2. Tell me about the last goal you set for yourself? (Follow up with: What were the challenges you face? Did you meet the goal?)
3. If I were to ask your last supervisor what he or she thought your two greatest strengths and two greatest weaknesses were, what would they tell me?
4. Can you give me an example of something you really tried to accomplish but failed?
5. What motivates you to go the extra mile on a project?
Are we missing any? Let us know in the Comments section.