You’ve probably had some bad interview experiences with prospective Finance hires. But can you top these five horror stories?
1. Willing to risk it. During an actual interview, a job candidate told an HR person he’d risked another jail sentence by crossing the state line to be there. He even went so far as to tell the HR person that violating his probation was entirely worth it.
2. Give me a minute, will you? When a candidate’s cell phone rang during the job interview, the candidate calmly asked the Hiring Manager to leave his own office so she could talk to the person on the other line.
3. Can I be real for a minute? This candidate asked his potential employer, “What happens if I wake up in the morning and just don’t feel like coming to work?”
4. God, I’m starving. One applicant was hungry for more than a job at her interview. So she simply unpacked a china set and began feasting on a tasty salad.
5. “Give me the f$#king job, you a$$h*le!” En route to her interview, this perspective employee ran into a car that was blocking her path. That’s when she was overcome by road rage and proceeded to swear and honk repeatedly at the driver who stood in her way. Unfortunately, that driver ended up being her interviewer.
Got any horror stories of your own? Share them in our Comments section.