When businesses decide to start a Twitter account, they’re hoping for some meaningful interaction with customers – but sometimes they get this instead.
The website DumbTweets@Brands promises “unmeaningful customer engagement,” and it lives up to its word by posting some of the most ridiculous tweets that people sent to real companies.
Here are some of our favorites (Note: spelling and grammar have not been altered):
- Dear @Dove, I’m a bit concerned as Wikipedia doesn’t seem to have an entry for “Micromoisture.” Maybe your commercial should elaborate.
- @SlimJim i don’t like that you advertise to me. i’m a girl and i like slim jim too.
- @nikestore What the f*ck have you guys done lately for us simple folks?
- @SiemensUSA is promoted? This company never fixed my heater at Harvard’s housing all last winter although they were responsible for it. Boo.
- @Arbys STOP WITH THAT STUPID SLOGAN good mood food really!..really it puts me in a pissed of mood and till u change it Im not eating it food
- @bounty I work in crime-scene cleanup and go through a lot of paper towels. Do you recommend Bounty or Bounty ExtraSoft for caked-on blood?, and
- So honored that @CVS_Extra is following me on Twitter! How did they know that I was a CVS girl (and not a Duane Reade girl) tried and true?!