Each day, employers are bombarded with resumes from hopeful job-seekers. But some of these individuals should’ve given their work histories another look.
Sure, companies want to see an impressive list of accomplishments and accolades from prospective employees. But a typo-ridden resume will only provide some laughs.
Here are some interesting resume blunders courtesy of Resumania:
- Curses in liberal arts, curses in computer science, curses in accounting.
- Instrumental in ruining entire operation for a Midwest chain store.
- I have an excellent track record, although I am not a horse.
- I am a rabid typist.
- Exposure to German for two years, but many words are not appropriate for business.
- Proven ability to track down and correct erors.
- Disposed of $2.5 billion in assets.
- Accomplishments: oversight of entire department.
Readers, what are some of your favorite resume typos? Share them with us in the Comments section.