With another year in the books, we’re looking back at the most popular Finance stories of 2017.
And the winner is …
From one to 10, here are the stories CFO Daily News readers clicked on most last year:
- 5 qualities every internal auditor needs — does yours have them?
- 5 tough-to-spot signs that invoice is a fake
- The how and why of dealing with employees with acidic attitudes
- 4 types you don’t want on your staff: How to handle ’em
- Want to keep job-hopping Millennials long term? Offer this financial benefit
- New revenue recognition standard affect Finance: 4 key implications
- Better benchmarking: 16 metrics Finance needs now
- 401(k) plan fees: The wrong choices could put you in court
- Is the new CFO really a COO in disguise?
- IRS releases 2018 retirement plan limits amid key tax controversy