Summer’s right around the corner, and that means the newest crop of college grads will be entering the job market. Here’s what they’re looking for from you.
What’s the top factor influencing 2011 college graduates when they determine where to work? If you think its salary, you’re mistaken.
Fifty-five percent of graduating students listed career-advancement opportunities as the number-one factor influencing where they’ll work, according to the Class of 2011 study by I Love Rewards and Experience, Inc.
Some of the other top influencing factors from the study included:
- Salary (52%)
- Interesting and challenging work (42%)
- Benefits (30%)
- Training/Mentorship (27%)
- Company location (24%), and
- Company image and reputation (23%)
- Training/Mentorship (27%).